Difference between revisions of "Horde building"
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 14:45, 24 November 2013
A Horde building is a special building which increases weekly Growth of one or two particular creatures in every town. It also protects the dwellings from having their population halved in Month of Plague. If it occurs, the particular dwelling has new population like it has in another week, while other dwellings have their population halved.
List of all horde buildings in all towns:
- Griffin Bastion in Castle town adds 3 Griffins/Royal Griffins per week
- Miners' Guild in Rampart town adds 4 Dwarves/Battle Dwarves per week
- Dendroid Saplings in Rampart town adds 2 Dendroid Guards/Dendroid Soldiers per week
- Sculptor's Wings in Tower town adds 4 Stone Gargoyles/Obsidian Gargoyles
- Birthing Pools in Inferno town adds 8 Imps/Familiars per week
- Cages in Inferno town adds 3 Hell Hounds/Cerberi per week
- Unearthed Graves in Necropolis town adds 6 Skeletons/Skeleton Warriors per week
- Mushroom Rings in Dungeon town adds 7 Troglodytes/Infernal Troglodytes per week
- Mess Hall in Stronghold town adds 8 Goblins/Hobgoblins per week
- Captain's Quarters in Fortress town adds 6 Gnolls/Gnoll Marauders per week
- Garden of Life in Conflux town adds 10 Pixies/Sprites per week