From The Heroes of Might and Magic III wiki
- Level: 6.
- Attack: 20.
- Defense: 10.
- Damage: (4-7) * (Hero Attack + 1).
- Health: 250.
- Speed: 0.
- Shots: 8.
- Cost: 4000 gold.
- Takes 2 hexes.
- Battle machine.
- Can fire at enemy fortifications.
- Cove War Machine. Bought in the blacksmith of Cove or in a Cannon Yard. Cost: 4000 gold.
- Is put in the Ballista slot of a hero. It cannot be put in a backpack.
- Assault battle machine. Only attacks by shooting. Is not blocked by standing next to an enemy unit. Can attack enemy troops and walls. One does not need to destroy the cannon to win the battle. No experience is given for its destruction.
- Is put in place of Ballista during battle. Does not participate in the battle on the side of the defender during the siege, as well as the battles in vaults and banks. Moves at the same time as Ballista (before the First Aid Tent). Controlled by the AI.
Effect of Artillery skill
- None. All features work as described above.
- Basic. Gives you control of the cannon. Aimed shot with increased damage on the fortifications.
- Advanced. Gives you control of the cannon. Double damage on unit, aimed shot with increased damage on the fortifications.
- Expert. Gives you control of the cannon. Triple damage on unit, aimed shot with increased damage on the fortifications.
Heroes with cannon specialty: