Era II + WoG
From The Heroes of Might and Magic III wiki
The ERA Mod Manager with WoG converted into a mod.
- One of the following must be installed first:
- Easily installed and uninstalled mods with advanced compatibility and extensibility, plugins and patches, mod manager and plugin manager with GUI (by SyDr).
- Game and mods are fully portable. No traditional installation process, registry problems or CD requirements (optional).
- Integrated patch by GrayFace with mod support, custom plugins for editor, etc.
- Yona (new battle hint, new creature abilities)
- Fast Battle Animation (speeds-up sounds, pre-battle music, battle animation)
- Secondary Skills Scrolling (no hidden skills, view up to 28 skills)
- Lots of patches
- Object packs, colored texts, improved multiplayer, dozens of tweaks, etc.
- Ability to use third-party plugins and patches.
- Fix game and ERM scripting language bugs, make the development and debugging cycle for mods easier, make it easier to keep scripts compatibile with each other.
- Extension of the ERM language with new commands and events.
- Use of colored text in game dialogs.
- Simplified mod installation.
- Unification and standardization of game engine development.
- Era II + WoG on Heroes Community
- hommwog on Facebook
- WoG article on Celestial Heavens
- h3wog on moddb
- WoG forum on Heroes Community