Our landing has confirmed both our rumors and fears. With the death of my father, Erathia's lands are being greedily divided by her neighbors.
Each year, griffins from around the world migrate to Griffin Cliff. Armies of King Gryphonheart the First tamed the griffins and trained them for war. With these great beasts, King Gryphonheart unified the divergent human colonies and formed Erathia. King Gryphonheart felt the land's native griffins were key to any Erathian war. To secure Steadwick, we need the griffins.
The region of Griffin Cliff, the annual breeding grounds from which nearly all of Erathia's Griffin population comes from, is currently under the control of the combined Nighon and Kreegan forces. Generations ago, the Griffins were key to building Erathia, and today they are key to reclaiming it.
Nighon and Kreegan infestation in this area is significant, but we must free the Griffins who are currently being forced to serve them. We have received reports that the capital city of Steadwick is under siege. Should it fall, we will need the assistance of the Griffins.
To win, you must locate and flag all 7 Griffin Towers.
Map Size: Medium
Previous Map: Guardian Angels
You begin with the 8 strongest heroes you had in Guardian Angels.
The enemy begins with 3 random heroes.
- Start with the Golden Bow
- Start with the Lion's Shield of Courage
- Start with the Endless Sack of Gold
- 1st troop(main) : CASTLE team, 2nd : DUNGEON team, 3rd : INFERNO team.
- You don't have to defeat all neutral creatures, enemy towns.(全ての中立クリーチャー、敵のtownを倒す必要はない。)
- In particular, North CASTLE towns are slightly hard to occupy. You can ignore these. (特に、北のCASTLE townsを落とすのは、少し難しい。無視してよい。)
- If you find enemy hero with weak troop, kill soon.(弱い軍を率いている敵ヒーローを見つけたら、すぐ殺せ。)
- In the middle stage, you should put a hero and garrison at your capital, as a defending troop. (中盤は、首都にヒーローと駐留軍を置いて守るべき。)
- In the late stage, you should take 3 routes, north east, north west, and north. (終盤は、北東、北西、北の3つのルートをとれ。)