Our landing has confirmed both our rumors and fears. With the death of my father, Erathia's lands are being greedily divided by her neighbors.
Pressing toward Erathia's capital of Steadwick, we have encountered peasants talking of Fair Feather, a town to the north. Though surrounded, it has withstood the Nighon invasion. Reports are unconfirmed, but these peasants believe "angels" watch over the town. Angels have been spotted in Erathia before. During the Kreegan infestation, scattered reports told of winged beings massacring large Kreegan forces. Either the angels have returned, or they never left. How long Fair Feather can last against the Nighon and Kreegan onslaught is unknown. If Fair Feather falls, a potential ally may be lost.
We must reach Fair Feather before the Nighon and Eeofol forces. If we can show our support, then we should be able to convince the angels to help us in reclaiming Erathia. We must secure this area before we can move on to Steadwick.
To win, you must capture all enemy towns and castles and defeat all enemy heroes. Your Heroes will be limited to 12th level in this scenario, but your 8 strongest Heroes will travel with you to the final scenario of this campaign.
Map Size: Small
Previous Map: Homecoming
Next map: Griffin Cliff
You begin with the 4 strongest heroes you had in Homecoming.
The enemy begins with 4 random heroes.
- Angels are friendly and tough.(Angelは友好的でタフ。)
- But northern Archangel is not friendly.(だが、北のArchangel は友好的ではない。)
- Merge and re-organize creatures. For example, 1st troop:Angel and Archangel plus some CASTLE's creatures. 2nd : DUNGEON's creatures. and 3rd : INFERNO creatures.(併合して軍を再編せよ。例えば、1軍:AngelとCASTLEのクリーチャー、2軍:DUNGEONのクリーチャー、3軍:INFERNOのクリーチャー)
- Your 8 strongest Heroes will travel with you to the final scenario of this campaign.(次のMAPには、8人のヒーローを連れて行ける。)
- Get center area, and go clockwise or reverse. (中央部を押さえ、時計回り、もしくは逆に進軍せよ。)
- Leave your hero from underground town if you feel it is difficult to defend. (占領した地下のTownを守り切れないと思ったら、ヒーローを逃がせ。)