Our landing has confirmed both our rumors and fears. With the death of my father, Erathia's lands are being greedily divided by her neighbors.
Our landing has captured a devastated outpost. Information is scarce and unreliable at best. Neighboring citizens have fled their villages. Remaining survivors tell conflicting stories. Evidence points to a Nighon invasion. Rally local militia and train them quickly. Destroy all hostile forces you encounter. Assume the worst. Assume we are at war.
"Other generals are fanning through the region to determine the extent of the territorial violation. For this area, your goal is simple. Establish a base of operations, rally local militia, determine the extent of the Nighon occupation, and find their invasion route."
"If you can secure their main base of operations, we will be able to quickly eliminate any remaining forces. Good luck."
To win, you must locate and capture the town of Terraneus. Your Heroes will be limited to 6th level in this scenario, but your 4 strongest Heroes will travel with you to the next scenario of this campaign.
Map Size: Medium
Next map: Guardian Angels
You start with Sir Christian.
The enemy starts with Xyron.
- At first, hire 3 heroes.(最初に3人のヒーローを雇おう。)
- You should get "Basic Scholar" skill to copy spells to another heroes. It is good if 2 heroes have "Basic Scholar".(他のヒーローにスペルをコピーするために、"Basic Scholar"スキルを取るべき。2人いればなおよい。)
- You CAN hold over spells to the next stage.(スペルは、次のステージに持ち越しできる。)
- You CAN NOT hold over artifacts, and creatures to the next stage.(アーティファクトとクリーチャーは、次のステージに持ち越しできない。)
- You have to check underground.(地下をチェックする必要がある。)