From The Heroes of Might and Magic III wiki
- Tower armies have uniformly good morale and some of the best ranged-attack units available.
- A good strategy for Tower is to upgrade Workshop as soon as possible in order to upgrade Gremlins into shooting Master Gremlins. With relatively fast Stone Gargoyles it is possible to form protective wall of gargoyles around the a stack of Master Gremlins. This works especially good against wandering creatures. The downside is, that Master Gremlins only have 8 shots, which can sometimes run out. Additionally, casting Haste on Master Gremlins makes them typically act first.
- Another useful strategy is to form few strong troops and fill the rest of the slots with one (or few) Master Genie each. During the combat Master Genies' can use their special ability to cast spells on the strong troops to furthermore boost their abilities. This way it is possible to cast 4–5 spells per turn.
- Giants are not much use until they are upgraded to Titans. In fact, they only have 150 health which makes them quite vulnerable. However, upgrading them is very expensive.
- Powerful units
- Three ranged units and two fliers
- Magic themed town
- Good support heroes, with many Scholars
- Expensive units, with troops costing 30,800 gold and 4 gems to buyout every week
- Requires lots of valuable resources
- Relatively slow town (fastest troops move at speed 11)
- Fairly poor pool of potential main heroes
- Some of the worst non-upgraded units
- The most expensive town to build up
best ranged units?
What drug makes one conclude that tower has some of the best ranged units??