--imahero 03:07, 8 September 2016 (CEST)
Hello. I saw that you have added a lot of new pages considering external projects/sites like Heroes 3 HD. While I do not see harm in adding articles about them in the wiki, I do not see the point of creating each individual page for them with very little content. Might I suggest you combine these into one category, e.g. External projects or something that better describes them. Otherwise, nice work. –Kapteeni Ruoska (talk) 07:10, 16 September 2016 (CEST)
- Sure. I'll take care of it. No problem. :)
- --imahero 07:12, 16 September 2016 (CEST)
Manuals / Capitalization
Sorry again about the capitalization. As I said in the Crypt's talk page, I have tried to follow the manual on this. We vaguely agreed so in Ibraesil's talk page. Perhaps you could do some kind of instruction about this matter? Some kind of instruction page perhaps? –Kapteeni Ruoska (talk) 10:20, 27 December 2016 (CET)
- No problem. I'll make a capitalization reference based on the manual and put it in the contributor resources.
- --imahero 23:33, 27 December 2016 (CET)
- First of all, you have done a huge job with uploading the manuals into the wiki. I have not explored your work more closely, but it seems that you have done a good job. However, I fail to see the point in all this. Although the manual is essential part of the game and we have copied and rewritten a lot of things from the manual to this wiki, I am not sure why it would be necessary to upload it here. In my opinnion, one of this wiki's purpose is to be an extension to the manual, and of course to explain things even further than the manual. Not to mention the fact, that it is much more convinient to read the manual in PDF-form than it is to browse through the wiki. –Kapteeni Ruoska (talk) 08:38, 5 January 2017 (CET)
- Started as the capitalization reference project as above, but then at some point I decided it would be nice to have the whole text of the manuals searchable on the wiki. I'm still going to do the capitalization reference. That's next.
- --imahero 13:04, 5 January 2017 (CET)