The Conflux is a neutral alignment town with a focus on magic and magic-related units. The Conflux is the home of Elementalists and Planeswalkers and most of its units are Elementals. Statistically, the conflux's higher tier units are weaker than average. However, this is compensated by their strong low tier units, which gives the conflux an advantage over the other factions in the early game.
- Village Hall → Town Hall → City Hall → Capitol
- Fort → Citadel → Castle
- Blacksmith which produces Ballistas
- Mage Guild up to level 5
- Marketplace → Resource Silo which produces +1 Mercury
Conflux Specific Buildings:
- Magic University (unique Conflux building, learn any of the four magic secondary skills)
- Artifact Merchants (like Dungeon or Tower, buy artifact)
- Garden of Life (Pixie/Sprite horde building)
- Aurora Borealis (Grail building, all spells of the map available in Mage Guild, +5k gold, +50% creature growth)
Conflux creature dwellings:
- Magic Lantern
- Altar of Air
- Altar of Water
- Altar of Fire
- Altar of Earth
- Altar of Thought
|Troop cost/week:||28500 + 4|
|Sprite||1||2||2||1||3||3||9||20||95||30||Flying, No enemy retaliation|
|Air Elemental||2||9||9||2||8||25||7||6||356||250||Elemental, Lightning vulnerability, Immune to Meteor Shower|
|Storm Elemental||2||9||9||2||8||25||8||6||486||275||Elemental, Ranged (24 shots), Lightning vulnerability, Immune to Meteor Shower, Spellcaster|
|Water Elemental||3||8||10||3||7||30||5||6||315||300||Elemental, Fire vulnerability, Ice immunity|
|Ice Elemental||3||8||10||3||7||30||6||6||380||375||Elemental, Ranged (24 shots), Fire vulnerability, Ice immunity, Spellcaster|
|Fire Elemental||4||10||8||4||6||35||6||5||345||350||Elemental, Ice vulnerability, Fire immunity|
|Energy Elemental||4||12||8||4||6||35||8||5||470||400||Elemental, Flying, Ice vulnerability, Fire immunity, Spellcaster|
|Earth Elemental||5||10||10||4||8||40||4||4||330||400||Elemental, Meteor Shower vulnerability, Lightning immunity|
|Magma Elemental||5||11||11||6||10||40||6||4||490||500||Elemental, Meteor Shower vulnerability, Lightning immunity, Spellcaster|
|Psychic Elemental||6||15||13||10||20||75||7||2||1669||750||Elemental, No enemy retaliation, Attack adjacent hexes|
|Magic Elemental||6||15||13||15||25||80||9||2||2012||800||Elemental, No enemy retaliation, Attack adjacent hexes, Spell immunity|
|Firebird||7||18||18||30||40||150||15||2||4547||1500||Flying, Breath attack, Immune to fire spells|
|Phoenix||7||21||18||30||40||200||21||2||6721||2000||, 1||Flying, Breath attack, Immune to fire spells, Rebirth|
- Upgrade your three first level creature dwellings as soon as possible: the upgraded versions are much better than the base versions (no retaliation against sprites; storm and ice elementals are range shooters).
- Both storm and ice elemental have a wide range of damage: 2-8 for storm elementals, 3-7 for ice elementals. It is both a curse and a blessing, literally speaking: you want to cast Bless on them but avoid having them Cursed as well.
- A simple Ring of Vitality makes your pixies/sprites 33% more durable; this plus a Vial of Lifeblood doubles their durability.
- Several great heroes
- Phoenixes are the fastest creature in the game, out-speeding all competition by a large margin, and also have a base growth of 2
- Many units unaffected by Mind spells
- All 4 top-level units immune to Armageddon, opening up for the Dracageddon tactic.
- Low level units are great for efficient map-clearing
- Magic University allows heroes to learn all 4 Magic secondary skills for 2000 Gold each.
- The Aurora Borealis is the best Grail building, handing out all spells
- The Elementals are unaffected by bad Morale
- No ranged units without upgrading
- Magma Elementals are the worst level 5 unit
- Energy Elementals are below average
- Many units have vulnerabilities to certain spells
- Cannot have Armageddon in the Mage Guild, decreasing the viability of Dracageddon
- The Elementals are unaffected by positive Morale
- All units are immune to resurrection except for level 1 and 7.
WARNING! This town is often considered too strong and thus is banned in many multiplayer games/tournaments.