In the Wake of Gods
From The Heroes of Might and Magic III wiki
Revision as of 02:45, 17 September 2016 by Imahero
Adds a lot of new features that were not included in the original Heroes of Might and Magic III.
- New campaigns
- New heroes' specialties
- New monsters
- New artifacts
- New dwellings
- New objects of different nature
- New decorations
- New unique animated decorations
- Creature stacks have experience
- Heroes have commanders
- All normal maps can be "WoGified"
- Hero skills are more balanced
- Towns can be destroyed and rebuilt
For map creators
- Ability to change a view of the map during the game (for example season changes)
- Ability to set a custom hero' s portrait
- Ability to incorporate customizable dialogue for maps
- Ability to incorporate new pictures and videos for maps
- Ability to do pretty much anything thanks to ERM Scripting and DEF-tools.
- Barbarian Lord's Axe of Ferocity
- In addition to the regular bonuses, the Barbarian Lord´s Axe of Ferocity gives all of a hero's melee units an additional strike with each attack. This extra strike is added to the number of strikes the creature normally makes: if a creature already strikes twice, it will now strike three times. Ranged creatures do not receive this bonus when making melee attacks.
- Requires the following artifacts to create:
- See the WoG Article on Celestial Heavens for a more complete feature listing.
- One of the following must be installed first:
- hommwog on Facebook
- WoG article on Celestial Heavens
- h3wog on moddb
- WoG forum on Heroes Community
- Era II + WoG on Heroes Community