In the Wake of Gods
In the Wake of Gods is a massive unofficial modification of HoMMIII inventing script language and generally intended to stretch the boundaries of the original game capabilities. HoMMIII WoG presents new objects with various properties, drastically changed and improved creature abilities and a wide variety of custom scripts for altering the gameplay.
- New campaigns
- New heroes' specialties
- New monsters
- New artifacts
- New dwellings
- New objects of different nature
- New decorations
- New unique animated decorations
- Creature stacks have experience
- Heroes have commanders
- All normal maps can be "WoGified"
- Hero skills are more balanced
- Towns can be destroyed and rebuilt
For map creators
- Ability to change a view of the map during the game (for example season changes)
- Ability to set a custom hero' s portrait
- Ability to incorporate customizable dialogue for maps
- Ability to incorporate new pictures and videos for maps
- Ability to do pretty much anything thanks to ERM Scripting and DEF-tools.
- Barbarian Lord's Axe of Ferocity
- In addition to the regular bonuses, the Barbarian Lord´s Axe of Ferocity gives all of a hero's melee units an additional strike with each attack. This extra strike is added to the number of strikes the creature normally makes: if a creature already strikes twice, it will now strike three times. Ranged creatures do not receive this bonus when making melee attacks.
- Requires the following artifacts to create:
- See the WoG Article on Celestial Heavens for a more complete feature listing.
- One of the following must be installed first:
- hommwog on Facebook
- WoG article on Celestial Heavens
- h3wog on moddb
- WoG forum on Heroes Community
- Era II + WoG on Heroes Community