|Basic Necromancy: 10% of enemy creatures killed are resurrected.|
|Advanced Necromancy: 20% of enemy creatures killed are resurrected.|
|Expert Necromancy: 30% of enemy creatures killed are resurrected.|
Heroes with a specialty in Necromancy:
Skill affecting factors:
- Amulet of the Undertaker – Arftifact increases Necromancy skill +5 %
- Vampire's Cowl – Arftifact increases Necromancy skill +10 %
- Dead Man's Boots – Arftifact increases Necromancy skill +15 %
- Necromancy Amplifier – Structure increases Necromancy skill +10 %
- Soul prison – Structure increases Necromancy skill +20 %
How does it work
All killed enemy creatures can be raised as skeletons. This includes sacrificed creatures, cloned creatures, summoned elementals and even war machines. If the victorious hero's army contains only Skeleton Warriors and thera are no empty slots available, the killed enemy creatures are raised as Skeleton Warriors instead of Skeletons. If there are no available slots and no skeletons of either kind in the army, none of the killed enemy creatures are raised. Additionally, if the winning hero is wielding Cloak of the Undead King, it is possible to raise other low-tier undead creatures.
- Number of creatures in killed stacks
- Amount of health of killed stacks
- Level of Necromancy skill
First, the total number of raised creatures can never exceed the number of creatures slain in combat. Second, the total health of raised creatures can never exceed the total health of killed creatures. Third, the level of Necromancy skill used in calculations can never be more than 100%. Although it is technically possible for a hero to have Necromancy skill above 100%. These rules are applied to every stack individually, and always rounded down. In addition, at least one creature is always received from the combat where the winning hero has Necromancy skill of any level and creatures are killed.
Necropolis and Necromancy are often considered to be overpowered, and therefore frequently banned in multiplayer games (and tournaments).
Horn of the Abyss
Necromancy raises 5%-10%-15% of enemy's dead as Skeletons instead of 10%-20%-30%. You can read more here.
- How does the necromancy skill work exactly? Heroes Community thread started by angelito.