Jetsam

From Heroes 3 wiki
Revision as of 23:34, 26 March 2020 by GroundhogYear (talk | contribs) (navbox added)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Horn of the Abyss map icon.pngOnly available when the unofficial expansion, Horn of the Abyss, is installed.
Jetsam.gif Jetsam as seen on the adventure map.
  • 25% chance of getting nothing. 75% chance of getting 5 Ore ore, 5 Ore ore and 200 Gold gold, or 10 Ore ore and 500 Gold gold once (equiprobably).
  • Terrain: water.
  • Value: 500.
  • Frequency of occurrence: 600.

See also:[edit]