Comparison of Level 7 Creatures
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 23:16, 12 February 2021 by Melkisel (Inspired by the page "Comparison of Level 6 Creatures", I've created a page, similar in structure, containing the comparisons of level 7+ creatures for HotA. In time, I will also add the unupgraded level 7 creatures.)
Here is a tabular overview of all non-neutral level 7+ creatures.
|Name||Town||Lvl||Att||Def||D-||D+||HP||Spd||Grw||max Grw||AI Value||Cost||Gold
|Archangel||Castle+||7+||30||30||50||50||250||18||1||2||8776||5000||10000||17552||500||0.0500||1.755||Flying, +1 morale to creatures in hero's army, Can cast resurrection, Hates devils|
|Black Dragon||Dungeon+||7+||25||25||40||50||300||15||1||2||8721||4000||8000||17442||600||0.0750||2.180||Dragon, Flying, Breath attack, Immune to all spells, Hates Titans|
|Gold Dragon||Rampart+||7+||27||27||40||50||250||16||1||2||8613||4000||8000||17226||500||0.0625||2.153||Dragon, Flying, Breath attack, Immune to level 1–4 spells|
|Titan||Tower+||7+||24||24||40||60||300||11||1||2||7500||5000||10000||15000||600||0.0600||1.500||Ranged attack, Immunity to mind spells, No melee Penalty, Hates Black Dragons|
|Arch Devil||Inferno+||7+||26||28||30||40||200||17||1||2||7115||4500||9000||14230||400||0.0444||1.581||Teleporting, -2 to enemy luck, No enemy retaliation, Hates angels|
|Phoenix||Conflux+||7+||21||18||30||40||200||21||1||3||6721||3000||9000||20163||600||0.0666||2.240||Flying, Immune to fire, Breath attack, Rebirth|
|Ancient Behemoth||Stronghold+||7+||19||19||30||50||300||9||1||2||6168||3000||6000||12336||600||0.1000||2.056||Attack reduces enemy's defense by 80% and 1 point temporarily|
|Chaos Hydra||Fortress+||7+||18||20||25||45||250||7||1||2||5931||3500||7000||11862||500||0.0714||1.694||Attack all adjacent enemies, No enemy retaliation|
|Ghost Dragon||Necropolis+||7+||19||17||25||50||200||14||1||2||4696||3000||6000||9392||400||0.0666||1.565||Undead, Flying, Dragon, Decreases enemy morale by -1, Aging 20%|
|Average Lvl 7+||Average+||7+||23.2||23.1||34.4||48.3||250||14.2||1||2||7137.9||3888.9||8111.1||15022.6||522.2||0.0663||1.8584|
Excluding Neutral and unupgraded Creatures.
- Best Damage Dealer: Archangel
- Most resilient: Black Dragon
- Fastest: Phoenix
- Highest AI value: Archangel, followed by Black Dragon and then Gold Dragon
- Worst Damage Dealer: Chaos Hydra
- Least Resilient: Ghost Dragon
- Slowest: Chaos Hydra
- Lowest AI value: Ghost Dragon, followed by Chaos Hydra and then Ancient Behemoth
- The best upgraded level 6 damage dealer, the Naga Queen has 16 Attack and does exactly 30 damage. The Chaos Hydra has only 2 more Attack and does on average only 5 more Damage.
- The most resilient upgraded level 6 creature, the Dread Knight, has 1 more Defense than the Ghost Dragon and only 80 HP less.
- The fastest upgraded level 6 creature, the Efreet Sultan, has speed 13 which is faster than the Chaos Hydra, the Ancient Behemoth and the Titan.
- The worst neutral level 10 dragon, the Rust Dragon has same atack and same damage as the Archangel.
- The least resilient neutral dragon, the level 8 Faerie Dragon has 5 less defense than the Black Dragon but 200 more HP.
- The fastest neutral dragon, the Azure Dragon is, at 19 speed, slower than the Phoenix.