Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For what my opinion is worth, I do not think that these unofficial towns are necessary for this wiki. Personally I would like that we would concentrate on the original Heroes of Might and Magic III Restoration of Erathia and the official expansion Armageddon's Blade and Shadow of Death. I believe Ibraesil feels about the same. –Kapteeni Ruoska (talk) 13:54, 11 January 2018 (CET)
- Which do you prefer Terra? The proposal with unofficial towns or the one without? How about one with only Cove? This is what I would personally choose. Also what is your opinion on having Cove in the sidebars throughout the site? I believe that Horn of the Abyss is a worthy successor to Shadow of Death.
- --imahero 16:35, 11 January 2018 (CET)
- Well I kinda like the one with all of them, makes people curious and start exploring. I don't know the current state of WoG tho, if that's buggy / substandard it might be best to leave it out from the list. But if that's still good I prefer the one with all :) Lets us have a space for potential other ones in the future. Also, considering unlocking the front page. We generally don't have much vandalism these days
- --Terrasque (talk) 20:26, 11 January 2018 (CET)
- But why? What's the goal of changing it?
- Much more concise and easier for new users to navigate. Also I don't like how the unofficial towns are listed right along with the official ones.
- --imahero 15:25, 31 October 2016 (CET)
- Have you given this any further thought? Are there any additional changes you'd like me to make to it?
- --imahero 00:42, 23 November 2016 (CET)
- Ah damn.. Sorry, thought I had replied here. I see it's simpler, but I don't see it being better than what's now. The current page immediately let you jump to something central and familiar - the towns, and lets you explore the wiki from there. I think that's a great start spot if you're not already looking for something specific. And having things like the Forge there directly is an eye catcher and prods people's curiosity. Maybe someone realize they don't know quite as much as they thought about the game, and start reading. There might be things to improve on the front page, but I think those belong there and have a purpose.
- --Terrasque 22:19, 25 November 2016 (CET)
- OK. I've adjusted the proposal according to your guidance. I've only fixed links and made things more consistent rather than removing anything. Is it ready now, or are there any other changes I need to make?
- --imahero 00:30, 26 November 2016 (CET)
- That looks pretty good :) changed the frontpage. And sorry for responding so slowly
- --Terrasque 15:43, 1 December 2016 (CET)
Hi there, I started adding some images, hope it is no problem with some low resolution screenshots from the game. Was thinking of getting images for most articles. Take care, Kdanv 12:55, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
- Yep, still around. And no, wasn't me that poked your WP page.
- I still have my RSS reader monitoring changes to the wiki, so get noticed when something happens :)
- --Terrasque 12:49, 11 November 2012 (UTC)
- Well, that's good to know. :-) (Guess I'll be careful not to do anything crazy. ;-) Memetics 14:15, 11 November 2012 (UTC)
- At some point, I'd like to upload a spreadsheet with a bunch of test data I gathered years ago, if I'm allowed to. It has a ton of information on various RMG treasure values and the resulting treasures produced, and a bunch of other stuff. Is it possible to add such a file somewhere on the wiki, or would that be something that would have to be hosted off-site and linked to? Memetics 10:11, 12 November 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry for late reply. There should be no problem hosting it on this site :) Terrasque 19:14, 15 November 2012 (UTC)
Current wiki version
- Wiki has now been updated to latest version, sorry about the delay.