Jetsam

From The Heroes of Might and Magic III wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Only available when the unofficial expansion, Horn of the Abyss, is installed.
Jetsam.gif Jetsam as seen on the adventure map.
  • 25% chance of getting nothing. 75% chance of getting 5 Ore, 5 Ore and 200 Gold, or 10 Ore and 500 Gold once (equiprobably).
  • Terrain: water.
  • Value: 500.
  • Frequency of occurrence: 600.