|Basic Logistics: increases your hero's movement points over land by 10%.|
|Advanced Logistics: increases your hero's movement points over land by 20%.|
|Expert Logistics: increases your hero's movement points over land by 30%.|
Heroes with Logistics as a starting skill:
- Dessa the Battle Mage (Basic Logistics)
- Gunnar the Overlord (Basic Logistics)
- Kyrre the Ranger (Basic Logistics)
- Monere the Planeswalker (Basic Logistics)
- Pyre the Demoniac (Basic Logistics)
- Miriam the Captain (Basic Logistics)
Heroes with a Logistics specialty:
The following heroes all specialize in Logistics ("5% per level bonus to Logistics skill percentage).":
Bonus depends on the secondary skill and is calculated by the formula: [Logistics Bonus] * [Hero level] * 0.05. That is 5% (relative, not absolute) to Logistics for the level, not 5% of the total MP.
Example: Hero with 11+ monster speed will have 2000 movement points. With master logistics, hero will have 2600 movement points. Level 20 Dessa/Kyrre/Gunnar will have 30%+(30%*0,05)*20=60% additional movement points, meaning 3200.
Artifacts with similar ablility:
- Boots of Speed increase the hero's movement on land by +600 points.
- Equestrian's Gloves increase hero's movement on land by +300 points.