Sea Barrel

From The Heroes of Might and Magic III wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Only available when the unofficial expansion, Horn of the Abyss, is installed.
Sea Barrel.gif Sea Barrel as seen on the adventure map.
  • 20% chance of getting nothing. 80% chance of getting 3-6 Mercury, Sulfur, Crystal, or Gems once.
  • Terrain: water.
  • Value: 500.
  • Frequency of occurrence: 400.