- With two types of ranged attack units and two flying creature types available, Castle-based armies are well equipped to quickly engage and defeat their enemies.
- Build and upgrade Portal of Glory by the cost of neglecting other dwellings and mage guild, or even recruiting other creatures.
- Divide Archangels in several stacks, so they can resurrect each other.
- Many useful creature specialties
- Versatile units including two flying units, two ranged units
- Stables can provide heroes +400 movement points per day, which means roughly +20% more movement for heroes.
- Second most expensive town, Tower being the most. Hard to obtain the required 6 gems/week, without a pond or Tower town with a Resource Silo providing them.
- The 6th level dwelling (Training Grounds) is hard to build, as it requires 30 .
- No units with immunity or resistance.
- Most of non-upgraded units are significantly weaker than the theri upgraded counterparts; upgrading them takes time and resources.
x represent y
I'm not 100% convinced about the removal of "Castle represent Erathia". Removing the "x represent y" from every town would make the pages for the countries almost impossible to find, unless you knew what pages link to them. Perhaps it shouldn't be in the opening paragraph that the country is mentioned, or perhaps there's a better way to say it than the blunt "x represent y", but I feel like the information should be in the article somewhere. Ibraesil (talk) 22:01, 30 December 2015 (CET)
- I agree. I was going to put it back there, but something came up and then I forgot. Anyway, I was thinkin that maybe there should be somekind of new section e.g. Storyline, which would contain these, in my opinnion, minor details. Afterall, the wiki has been focusing more on "numbers" more than to the storyline. –Kapteeni Ruoska (talk) 07:11, 31 December 2015 (CET)