- Inferno armies have great hand-to-hand attack units and are only slightly hampered at the lower levels by a lack of flying units until the awesome, teleporting devils can be brought into play.
- Castle Gate is a significant advantage of Inferno. It enables to only upgrade creature dwellings in one town, and use the gate to tranfer them to be upgreaded
- Creating a Demon horde easily: Attack any creep on the map. Blind it, so the battle lasts as long as you want. Cast Fire Wall/Fireball/Inferno/Meteor Shower on your Imps. When they die, raise Demons, then finish the enemy.
- Another good thing about the Castle Gate is that one hero can be used to defend all towns.
- After the lich the magog is the only one with attack in area but is compatible with Frenzy and Bless.
- The manual states that Inferno armies have great hand-to-hand attack units, and are slightly hampered at the lower levels by a lack of flying units until the devils arrive. The statement is supported by the fact that compared to their levels, many of the Inferno's creatures have relatively high speed values and maximum damage values. However, lack of flying units is untrue in the sense that efreeti and efreet sultans are definitely noteworthy adversaries. While Inferno troops are great for attacking they are not strong defenders which means that combat strategy with Inferno should be based on first strike.
- Another weakness in Inferno's army is lack of shooters. Gogs and magogs are the slowest creatures in Inferno's arsenal, which makes them a somewhat liability considering the mobility of heroes. Additionally, usefulness of magogs' special ability to throw fireballs is controversial as they may inflict damage to allied troops as well.
- Castle Gate: A life-saver on maps where you control more than one Inferno town.
- Pit Lord's Demon summon ability: Lets you horde demons.
- Efreet Sultans are very good at clearing a map: they have speed, damage, and enough health. They can also be used in a Dragogeddon combo.
- This town has the highest chance to get the Blind spell in the Mage Guild.
- Cerberus are very powerful with Bless/Haste/Counterstrike.
- Both Devils/Arch Devils and Cerberi have no enemy retaliation.
- If all buildings can be build, Inferno is the most expensive town to fully build up.
- Arch Devils are very expensive.
- Lacking in the Hero department.
- Imps and Familiars are incredibly weak first level units, and have no redeeming features save their speed (the Familiars' Magic Channel ability is hardly noticeable).
- The Inferno produces the least hit points per week of all the towns.
- Only one ranged unit, and small tier units have low mobility.
duplicate additional information section
Is it a temporary thing that the "addidional information" section is duplicated (as in it's there while it's being reformatted or something, and the duplicate will be gone when that's done)? Or is it a mistake? Ibraesil (talk) 15:33, 1 October 2015 (CEST)