From Heroes 3 wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Rebirth is a special ability of Phoenixes. It causes part of them to "rise from the ashes" if the whole stack is killed. The effect is similar to Resurrection spell, and it is permanent. The ability works only once per combat per stack.

Every Phoenix in the stack increases the chance to one of them to be reborn by +20%, but no more than one unit per a group of five Phoenixes may be reborn. In other words, one Phoenix will have a 20% chance to raise one unit with rebirth ability, three Phoenixes will have 60% chance to raise one unit, and 6 Phoenixes have 100% chance (always) to raise one unit with a 20% chance of raising a second.

Creatures with rebirth special ability: