Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Dungeon armies are possessed of a variety of long ranged attacks, have effective damage dealing troops, and have the ability to greatly disrupt the strategies of their enemies.
- Upgrade your level 2 creature dwelling as soon as possible: harpy hags have a great base speed (9) and their attacks cannot be retaliated against.
- Haste your minotaurs/minotaur kings. They are brutes which do a lot of damage and you want them to strike at the enemy as soon as possible.
- Plus, save obstacles, a hasted minotaur king can reach nearly any point of the battle field.
- Spells not appearing in a Dungeon Mage Guild are Death Ripple (all battlefield damage to living creatures) and Animate Dead (ressurecting undead) (both more of a Necropolis thing), Prayer (attack, defense and speed enhancement by 2 or 4 points) and Air Elemental (one of the four elemental summoning spells).
- The units would, given Orb of Vulnerability (because of the Black Dragons and their spell immunity to all spells) require 4th level Armageddon, Fire Magic at Expert and 4 spell power.
- Or, to not damage ones own units, the Armageddon's Blade (artifact), if tier 7 creatures of Rampart and some other immune units are not part of the opponent or can be killed later.
- Maybe Orb of Vulnerability and Armageddon's Blade (artifact) do not mix in terms of doing Armageddon on the opponent but not suffering from the battlefield-wide ill effects of the spell.
- Cities with Resource Silos that produce +1 Ore and +1 Wood each day like Castle (Angels are +1 gem, Archangels are +3 gems), Necropolis (only Ghost Dragons require minerals, 1 mercury each), Stronghold (Ancient Behemoths require 1 crystal) and Fortress (Chaos Hydras require Sulfur) might be better off in the beginning, a Dungeon town is self-sufficient in terms of minerals with a Resource Silo only lacking money to profit from level 7 creature growth safe plague.
- Although dungeon is quite expensive, it has good magical capabilities (e.g. mana vortex) and powerful troops like black dragons, which are among the strongest creatures in Erathia.
- Two ranged units, both of which have no melee penalty.
- Mana Vortex: doubles your max spell points once a week.
- Black Dragons are potential for "Dragogeddon" tactic because of their spell immunity. Additionally Warlock gain more power than other hero classes.
- The Battle Scholar Academy instantly levels-up starting heroes.
- Three powerful heroes: Gunnar with Logistics specialty, and Jeddite and Alamar with Resurrection spell
- Portal of summoning may be used to gain additional creatures
- The weekly income with Capitol and the Resource Silo is enough to recruit all the units without any external mines.
- By using "Dragogeddon" tactic you can easily overcome Necropolis tactic to acumulate large amounts of "Skeletons" and destroy them easily with little to no efforts.
- Dungeon is quite expensive to build-up.
- Manticores and Scorpicores are one of the weakest level 6 units.
- Difficult to build level 7 creature dwelling
Surely most of the stuff under the "spells" subheading in the "Structures" section should be on the "Mages Guild" page or "Spells" page or something? Not the "Dungeon" page? Also, "Mushroom Rings" is missing as one of the Dungeon Buildings.
- Good suggestions! I added Mushroom Rings and made also a tine change to the description. But you are more than free to edit the text further. –Kapteeni Ruoska (talk) 07:04, 24 June 2015 (CEST)
Talk page & strategy section
- Continued discussion on my talk page. --imahero 18:01, 19 March 2018 (CET)