Victory and Loss Conditions
Victory or loss conditions or are a characteristics of an map or a scenario which a player must complete in order to win or fulfill in order to lose. Typically to win a scenario a player must conquer all enemy towns and defeat all enemy heroes. And vice versa, to lose a scenario a player must lose control of all towns for a period of seven days or have the last hero defeated while controlling no towns.
Special Victory Conditions:
- Acquire a Specific Artifact You must find a specific artifact. Win by placing the
artifact in one of your heroes’ backpacks.
- Accumulate Creatures Your kingdom must acquire X number of a specific type of creature.
- Accumulate Resources Your kingdom must acquire X amount of a specific resource.
- Upgrade a Specific Town The hall and castle of a given town must be upgraded to a
- Build a Grail Building You must find the Grail and build a grail building in one of
- Defeat a Specific Hero You must defeat a specified hero.
- Capture a Specific Town You must occupy a specified town.
- Defeat a Specific Creature You must defeat a specified wandering monster.
- Flag All Creature Generators You must control all the creature generators on the map.
- Flag All Mines You must control all the mines on the map.
- Transport a Specific Artifact You must acquire a specific artifact and transport it to a
Special Loss Conditions:
- Lose a Specific Hero You lose if the specified hero is defeated.
- Lose a Specific Town You lose if the specified town is occupied by an enemy.
- Time Limit You lose if you have not won the scenario within the
specified number of days.