Artillery is a secondary skill that gives the hero manual control over war machine Ballista during combat and control over the arrow towers when defending a town during siege. Basic Artillery provides a 50% chance that ballista inflicts double damage. For Advanced Artillery this is a 75% chance and for Expert Artillery a 100% chance. Advanced and Expert Artillery also enable the ballista to shoot twice in a row, instead of once.
Heroes with Artillery as a starting skill:
- Arlach the Overlord – Basic Artillery
- Christian the Knight – Basic Artillery
- Gerwulf the Beastmaster – Basic Artillery
- Gurnisson the Barbarian – Basic Artillery
- Ignissa the Planeswalker – Basic Artillery
- Pasis the Planeswalker – Basic Artillery
- Pyre the Demoniac – Basic Artillery
- Vokial the Death Knight – Basic Artillery
- Zubin the Battle Mage – Basic Artillery
- Ranloo the Death Knight - Basic Artillery
- Jeremy the Captain - Basic Artillery
Heroes with Ballista as specialty:
- Arlach the Overlord
- Christian the Knight
- Gerwulf the Beastmaster
- Gurnisson the Barbarian
- Pyre the Demoniac
- Torosar the Alchemist *Does not start with the skill Artillery.
- Ranloo the Death Knight
- Jeremy the Captain *Cannon instead of Ballista.
|Alignment||Class||Chance to learn|