|Basic Armorer: reduces all damage inflicted against the hero's troops by 5%.|
|Advanced Armorer: reduces all damage inflicted against the hero's troops by 10%.|
|Expert Armorer: reduces all damage inflicted against the hero's troops by 15%.|
Armorer is a secondary skill, that reduces the physical damage done to hero's creatures. Physical damage means damage done by enemy creatures engaged in melee or ranged combat. Armorer secondary skill does not reduce damage from spells cast by enemy heroes or creatures.
It should be noted, that due to a bug in the game, the damage from arrow towers during siege combat is not reduced by armorer secondary skill, but actually increased the corresponding amount.
Heroes with Armorer as a starting skill:
- Edric the Knight – Basic Armorer
- Galthran the Death Knight – Basic Armorer
- Marius the Demoniac – Advanced Armorer
- Mephala the Ranger – Basic Armorer
- Neela the Alchemist – Basic Armorer
- Roland the Knight – Basic Armorer
- Illor the Captain - Basic Armorer
- Tark the Captain - Basic Armorer
Heroes with Armorer specialty:
Heroes with Armorer specialty receive 5% bonus per level to their Armorer skill.