Cloak of the Undead King
|Cloak of the Undead King|
|Effect: From dead enemies, 30% (15% in Horn of the Abyss) are resurrected as skeletons. If a hero already has Necromancy secondary skill then the percentages are added to the skill and the level of skill determines what type is resurrected: basic – walking dead; advanced – wights; expert – liches.|
Components effect: +30% (15% in Horn of the Abyss) to Necromancy skill.
|Requires to combine:|
|Amulet of the Undertaker|
|Dead Man's Boots|
|You trip over the Cloak of the Undead King, dust it off, and stick it in your pack.|
Cloak of the Undead King is a relic class combination artifact and is equipped in the shoulders slot. Combination artifacts were first added in the Shadow of Death expansion. In addition to the regular bonuses from artifacts needed to assemble Cloak of the Undead King, the cloak resurrects 30% (15% in Horn of the Abyss) of enemy troops killed in combat as skeletons. If a hero wearing the cloak has the Necromancy secondary skill, the cloak's bonus is added to the Necromancy skill percentage. Additionally, the level of the Necromancy skill determines which kind of undead will rise:
Requires the following artifacts to create:
In Horn of the Abyss, Cloak of the Undead King raises 15% enemy's dead as Skeletons instead of 30%. Components effects give +15% to Necromancy instead of 30% (total +30% instead of 60% in Shadow of Death).