Cove is a neutral alignment town with the captain and navigator hero classes. Cove armies are composed of pirates, smugglers, and thieves, as well as those with whom they have forged alliances. Cove represents Regna.
Cove Creature Dwellings
Cove Specific Buildings
- Pub - Horde building which increases crew mate and seaman growth by +4 per week.
- Roost - Horde building which increases stormbird and ayssid growth by +3 per week.
- Grotto - Allows the guest hero to sacrifice creatures or artifacts, gaining experience.
- Thieves' Guild - Opens 2 additional levels of information in Thieves' Guild, provides towns and garrisons information on enemy towns.
- Shipyard - Enables town to build a boat. Can only be built if town is adjacent to water.
- Lodestar - Grail building of Cove. Brings 5000 gold per day, multiplies the growth of creatures by 1.5 per week (rounded down). Makes any terrain native to Cove (movement without penalty, +1 to attack, defense and speed, see and ignore mines and see quicksand). Cove's siege remains on swamp.
|Halls||Fortifications||Tavern, Marketplace & Resource Silo||Mage Guilds|
|Village Hall||Fort||Tavern||Mage Guild level 1|
|Town Hall||Citadel||Marketplace||Mage Guild level 2|
|City Hall||Castle||Resource Silo
|Mage Guild level 3|
|Mage Guild level 4|
|Troop cost/week:||29935 + 4|
|Nymph||1||5||2||1||2||4||6||16||57||35||Teleporting, Immune to ice|
|Oceanid||1+||6||2||1||3||4||8||16||75||45||Teleporting, Immune to ice|
|Pirate||3||8||6||3||7||15||6||7||312||225||Ranged (4 shots)|
|Corsair||3+||10||8||3||7||15||7||7||407||275||Ranged (4 shots)|
|Sea Dog||3++||12||11||3||7||15||8||7||602||375||Ranged (12 shots), No melee penalty, No enemy retaliation, Accurate Shot|
|Sea Witch||5||12||7||10||14||35||6||3||790||515||Ranged (12 shots), Casts Weakness / Disrupting Ray|
|Sorceress||5+||12||9||10||16||35||7||3||852||565||Ranged (12 shots), Casts Weakness / Disrupting Ray|
|Nix||6||13||16||18||22||80||6||2||1415||1000||Ignores 30% of enemy attack value|
|Nix Warrior||6+||14||17||18||22||90||7||2||2116||1300||Ignores 60% of enemy attack value|
|Sea Serpent||7||22||16||30||55||180||9||1||3953||2200||, 1||Poisonous|
|Haspid||7+||29||20||30||55||300||12||1||7220||4000||, 2||Poisonous, Revenge|
Cove's strategy revolves around offensive powers, with troops having excellent attacking skills and Nix and Nix Warriors acting as tanks.
- 2 fast ranged attackers, with very nice specials.
- Strong and offensive units. (Cove units have the highest attack ratings of all towns creatures.)
- Only town with access to the powerful cannon.
- Native terrain is swamp, which makes it hard for other units to traverse.
- Fastest creature is Haspid with speed 12.
- Units and heroes relatively low on defence.
- Only 2 fragile flying units.
- Mage Guild is limited to level 4.